[Play Now - On the Web]
[Download - Lensmoor Client 1.3]
[Learn - Other Ways to Join & Play]
- Two continents at war, choose your side.
- Join the lush green-lands of Lensmoor or the harsh barren desert-lands of Antrippa. Each one with its own society, role-play and leveling experience in zones unique to that land.
- On Lensmoor you can play as a Human, Quickling, Sidhe, Haikjadeam, Gnome, Ent, or Sprite.
- On Antrippa, adventure as an Orc, Cyclops, Arachnaia, Skulk, Louryl, Gandor, Xorrto, or Alaemn.
- Players may be reborn or remort upon reaching the maximum level of 91. Remorting causes them to restart at level 1 as a more powerful race.
- The remort races open to players are: Angel, Demon, Dragon, Liche, Shapeshifter, Troll, Tautha, Genie, Gilska, and Knaeli. These races tend to be more complex, yet more powerful than the starting races
- Players may also opt for a Rebirth and become a more powerful version of their starting race.
- If you find that you do not enjoy your remort, you may complete a quest to revert back to your initial premort race, where you may level up and remort again.
- Classless System: Learn whatever you want from a list of over four hundred unique skills and spells.
- Specializations make you better at some spells or skills, while still allowing you the full use of the non-specialized ones.
- Receive Divine Spells by choosing to join a religion and worship an Immortal God or Goddess.
- The Gods are fully active Staff Members known as IMMORTALS and will assist you with questions or problems you may have getting into the game; just ask. Many of them enjoy Role Playing with their followers while some sit in obscurity.
- Players are free to join Clans, these guilded groups are communities that work together towards common goals; each clan's goal is listed in the clanhelp file.
- Player vs Player Combat, known as Player Killing (PK) is a supported option here on Lensmoor. PKs may kill other PKs. Some clans are PK, others are NPK; PK-Loner is also an option that provides greater freedom at greater risk.
- An automated Questing System is available to earn Quest Points that may be spent on powerful rewards. Solo and Group quests are available.
- Crafting Quests are available as an alternative for non-combat players.
- Well over 200 Zones to explore; most with a unique zone specific quest hidden inside to discover.
- More Zones being added all the time by the Staff Members.
- Special World Events run by Staff Members bring players together to face unique challenges.
- Players are able to build Homes to live in or Shops with which to sell items or pets.
- With proper conditions met, players may even build their own zone.
- Prefixes to player names known as titles are available to quest for. A unique quest will be created for each player suited to the title requested. Declared by the gods, these titles become a part of the character.
- With the proper conditions met, players may ascend beyond level 91 to HERO or SAGE status, where they may continue to gain levels with no limit. These heroes and sages are subject to unique rules.
- Players are able marry one another, and have children that may be given to other players to play themselves. Players may also pay a fee to divorce their spouse if the marriage does not work out.
- Although role-playing is heavily encouraged in this game, it is not required. Those wishing to hack and slash, quest, or just chat may do so.
- Killing another player requires a role-play reason.
- A FULL-PK option is open to players not wishing to role-play to PK. Full-PKs may PK each other without limitation.